Google+ Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Fault In Our Stars

My rating:

"Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten."


The book is definitely my favorite read in November! I'd never read any of John Green's book before and this is my first book of his. I picked this up at Goodreads's recommendation and it turned out to be super awesome! John Green is a brilliant writer, although he kept emphasizing that he made this story up and everything happened in this book is fictional, it however, managed to touch my heart, T___T. Hazel Grace has become one of my favorite female character after Tris from Divergent. My heart broke a few times while reading the third quarter part of the book. Everyone should just pick this up. No regret. :)

No comments: