Google+ Followers

Monday, November 25, 2013

I want to be brave, honest and selfless. I am a Divergent.

photo taken at a random restaurant in Krabi, Thailand

 People around me changed as the time passes. However, I love keeping a couple of the same people with me along and I don't think that I could ever afford losing one of them. I do make friends but it takes me quite some times to really be able to get along with a new friend. I am not a verbally expressive person although all the time I had tried really hard, I just can't do it. Loser LOL. Ok enough of nonsense I can start blogging now. 

I really wanted to keep blogging actively because I don't want to lose my skill. Ok let me show you the books that I am currently reading. 

Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. I used to be skeptical on dystopian fiction but when I picked this up, HOLYMAMA it is so good. If you haven't read this book, you really should! Pick up Divergent, the book 1 for this trilogy. The book 2 is Insurgent and book 3 is Allegiant. 



I am half way through Allegiant, will make another blog post about this trilogy after I finished Allegiant tonight. I am still very excited although I knew, I knew something sad is gonna happen in the end of the book (I read the spoiler review on Goodreads fml)!!!

Off to take shower and start reading.

K bye.


2 comments:

淑玲 said...

Really good? I wanna get myself one! Nope, three! Hahaha, thanks for recommendation yeah! :D

Wendy Sim said...

Shu Ling: Yes you should! Glad that you are interested. Popular is having the 50% discount on second book promotion on these titles. You might wanna check it out. :D